At Goodwill, we appreciate everyone who supports our mission by donating gently used clothing and household items. We also know that many of our donations come from moms who are clearing out the clutter at home! That’s why Goodwill Loves Moms and we’re planning two events in September to let them know!
We invite you to join us! Our guest speaker will be: Lorie Marrero, a Certified Professional Organizer and author of: The Clutter Diet.
Goodwill Loves Moms Celebration Lunches
- Thursday, September 13th – WindsorPark ConferenceCenter / Mishawaka
- Friday, September 14th – Strongbow Inn / Valparaiso
Schedule / Both Dates
- 11:00 am – Vendor Booths & Goodwill Purse Sale – 50% Off!
- 12:00 pm – Lunch & Presentation by: Lorie Marrero
- 1:00 pm – Book Signing with: Lorie Marrero & Vendor Booths
When you attend one of our celebration lunches, you’ll receive a FREEre-useable Goodwill Loves Moms Donation Bag, a cute Animal Print Tote from Sassy Magazine and Lorie’s book: The Clutter Diet!
Lorie figured out the secrets that successful weight loss programs use… and she applies those secrets to help people get organized. To get your house in “shape” she’ll teach you how to lose “clutter pounds.”