LOYALTY REWARD RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. works hard to effectively and efficiently serve our customers, employees, and clients while carrying out our Mission. There may be times when we need to change, update, or add to an existing policy therefore we reserve the right to change the rules, terms, and conditions of our Loyalty Program without notice; this can include limiting, refusing, and/or revoking card holder privileges without notice. Please take the time understand the following details regarding our Loyalty Program.
- Good Points Reward card must be scanned prior to a purchase for customer to earn Loyalty Rewards
- On purchases for qualifying items*, customers receive 2.5% Loyalty Rewards added into their Loyalty Reward account
- Loyalty Rewards can be used for up to 25% of qualifying* purchases on a subtotaled purchase of $10 or more (after discounts & pre-tax).
- Loyalty Reward Dollars expire at the close of business on the last day of the month if no purchases are made on a customer’s account within the last 60 days
- Loyalty Reward Points expire at the close of business on the last day of the month if no purchases are made on a customer’s account within the last 182 days
- Maximum Loyalty Reward Balance is $30
- Only one card per customer is allowed. If customer obtains or attempts to obtain more than one card, they will be subject to immediate loss of all Good Points Rewards and Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. membership privileges, discounts, and/or coupons
- Good Points Rewards earned by customers may be subject to tax liability including disclosure connected with the receipt or use of Good Points Rewards and are the sole responsibility of the participating customer
- Goodwill Industries has sole discretion to interpret and apply the Loyalty Program rules, terms, and conditions
- Goodwill Industries may amend Loyalty Program rules, terms, and conditions at any time without notice
- Customers using the Good Points Reward card implicitly consent to these rules, terms, and conditions which includes permission for Goodwill Industries to possess and process their personal data – Please visit our Privacy page for more information concerning how Goodwill Industries protects our customer’s privacy
*Items that do not qualify include Goodwill Gift Cards, Goodwill Boutique purchases, Monetary Donations, any Goodwill Online retail presence, and may include other items deemed unacceptable by Goodwill store management. Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Good Point Reward Card Program without notice and can limit, refuse, and/or revoke card holder privileges without notice.