Senior Community Service Employment Program

The Senior Community Service Employment Program enables thousands of low-income seniors each year to earn and learn while working in local programs serving their community.

Goodwill® proudly participates in the SCSEP, a national employment and training program funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. A $20,900,623 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor provided 90 percent of the funding for Goodwill’s SCSEP programs in the program year 2017. Goodwill provided the remaining 10 percent through in-kind contributions worth $2,322,291.

*Available in Boone, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fulton, Howard, Jasper, LaPorte, Miami, Montgomery, Pulaski, Porter, Starke, Tippecanoe, Tipton, and White Counties