Return Policy for Goodwill Industries of Michiana Retail Stores
The following policy does not apply to items purchased at a Goodwill Outlet Store, where all sales are final. Goodwill Industries of Michiana can only accept returns from purchases made in our territory locations listed here. All Goodwill agencies are independent nonprofit organizations with distinct policies therefore we’re unable to accept returns from purchases made in other parts of the state or country.
PLEASE NOTE: Goodwill Industries of Michiana has the right to refuse a return on any item or items deemed unacceptable by management.
- Items that are not returnable include Furniture, Electronics, Shoes, and Unit- Priced Items (see store management for details on Unit Priced Items)
- Qualifying items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, have original tickets attached, and accompanied by the original receipt
- Returned merchandise requires a Good Points card, a valid driver’s license, or state identification card
- Qualifying returns are for in-store credit only – No cash refunds
- Credit slip is valid for 30 days from issued date
- Management reserves the right to refuse to sell, accept for return, or issue store credit
- Adjustments will not be given on prior purchases
- Sale prices are effective on day of sale only
- Excessive returns are costly to the advancing the mission of Goodwill Industries and will immediately suspend a customer’s return privileges for one year if returns total $300 or more within a 12-month period
*Items that do not qualify include Goodwill Gift Cards, Goodwill Boutique purchases, Monetary Donations, any Goodwill Online retail presence, and may include other items deemed unacceptable by Goodwill store management. Visit Rules, Terms, and Conditions for additional information. Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Good Point Reward Card Program without notice and can limit, refuse, and/or revoke card holder privileges without notice.