Goodwill’s Industrial Services Division provides a resource of equipment, facilities and labor that enable the manufacturer or marketer of a product to outsource specialized packaging and assembly projects, reworks, or an entire packaging or manufacturing process.
Outsourcing to Goodwill yeilds many benefits:
- Frees you to focus on your core business.
- Frees space in your facility for other uses.
- Frees capital by reducing your need for equipment.
- Provides shorter lead times via the use of a specialized facility.
- Reduces your in-house labor and benefit costs.
- Provides a resource of labor and space for specialized or non-recurring jobs.
- Delegating work to Goodwill Industrial Services can free space in your facility for other more critical operations.